At Mucky Pups Childcare we believe a Nursery should be a provision that is flexible to the families needs, so we have a very different approach towards childcare than most other Nurseries. We understand that every family is different and therefore not everyone has the same need for the same hours. Nurseries were set up to give working families to opportunity to go to work knowing their child was going to be cared for in a safe environment by qualified carers. Over time, some Nurseries have adapted their business so parents have to work around the sessions offered to the needs of the business. Here at Mucky Pups, we are committed to offering flexible childcare to suit the needs of the family rather than the needs of our business. We cater for parents on adhoc/shift working patterns and all parents get to choose the hours they need. Leaving your child to go back to work is hard enough; we don’t want to make that decision any more difficult.
The Nursery is a brand new Nursery on Rockingham Leisure Park.
Once a former nightclub, The Nursery has undergone extensive renovations to provide a safe, stimulating and welcoming environment for all children from birth to 11 years of age.
We offer a lot of benefits to suit Parents needs, in particular, parents on shift patterns.
- We do not offer set sessions, we charge by the hour, therefore saving you costs on unwanted childcare hours.
- No admin, registration fees or deposits taken.
- Various discounts available to including sibling discounts and 50% deduction off the first months fees for parents returning to work after maternity leave.
- We accept Tax free childcare, Childcare vouchers and we offer the Government funded hours for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
- Parents on shift work can change their childcare to suit their shifts.
- We are open 7am to 7pm to help cover those difficult hours.
- Healthy Breakfast, snack, a hot meal and a picnic tea are all included in the price.
The nursery has a large secure garden at the back of the Nursery. We have a tree in the middle of the garden which is perfect for the more adventurous children to climb and play on (don’t worry, they can’t get too high and there is always a member of staff supervising. We also have a very popular mud kitchen and plenty of experiences for investigating and exploring.
We often take the children further afield and take the children to the local parks, on local walks, theatre trips and trips to Kirby Hall or East Carlton Park. We are also hoping to start a Forest School at the Rockingham Castle Estate in the near future.
Please note that we do provide messy activities and we do go out in all weather so we like children to bring in plenty of spare clothes and weather appropriate clothing.
Get in Contact
Arrange a viewing of our new setting and to see us in our daily routine.